|CostumeZone.com ® has a very strict Credit Card Policy for your protection. Here is how it works:
- First, you tour CostumeZone.com ® site and choose the products that you wish to purchase. For more information on this, please consult "How Does This Work?"
- Second, you complete the Shipping Information. For more information on this topic, please consult "Shipping and Delivery Policies."
- Third, you will be asked to input your credit card information. At this point, the information including your CREDIT CARD NUMBER is encrypted over a SECURE connection. Your order is entered into the CostumeZone.com computer over this secure connection through the off site server.
- Fourth, CostumeZone.com ® checks your credit card and makes sure that the billing address matches the billing address that your credit card company has for you. If that is approved, then CostumeZone.com ® checks to make sure that there are available funds on your credit card.
- Fifth, your order is printed at our distribution facility (which does NOT contain your credit card number).*
- Sixth, an email message is sent to you confirming your order.*
- Seventh, your order is delivered to you. Since CostumeZone.com ® will check the billing address that you input against the billing addess that your credit card company has on file for you and UPS's tracking system is so reliable, we generally do not require that someone at your house sign for the package. However, if anyone is at home, UPS should still ask for their signature. If UPS's records show delivery of the package to the address that you put in with your order, the order is deemed to be delivered.